Business Online and Mobile Banking Upgrade
coming JULY 27
Before the Upgrade
Preview what’s coming in business banking --
view a webinar recorded July 15.
What You Need to Know
Online and mobile banking will be in DISPLAY-ONLY mode from Friday, July 23 at 5 p.m. CT until 8 a.m. Tuesday, July 27.
Online banking will be in DISPLAY-ONLY mode from Friday, July 23 at 5 p.m. CT until 8 a.m., Tuesday, July 27. Mobile Banking will be in maintenance mode for same time period as we work to upgrade your digital banking experience,.
Bill Pay and Picture Pay are now unavailable until 8 a.m., Tuesday, July 27.
Customer Support (888.902.5662) calls will be temporarily answered by our automated phone service starting July 27.
Bill Pay will be unavailable from 1 p.m. Thursday, July 22 until 8 a.m. Tuesday, July 27. Any payments scheduled to occur on Friday, July 23, will be processed on Monday, July 26.
ACH transactions need to be scheduled prior to Friday, July 23, at 4 p.m. in order to process on Monday, July 26, or later. No ACH origination available on Monday, July 26.
No wire originations available on Monday, July 26. Please call your local Bank Midwest office for assistance.
Online deposit will operate as usual.
More access to your accounts.
Highlights of What the Upgrade Will Deliver
You can do your business banking, including approving wires and ACH transactions*, on your mobile device via our mobile banking app, so you can transact anywhere, anytime.
More security for your banking.
Cybercrime has become increasingly sophisticated, and we are helping to combat it by providing multifactor authentication for fast and easy enhanced security.
More efficiency for your team.
We’ve added user additions and adjustments so you can always have the appropriate people accessing specified accounts.
More ways to send payments.
You can send payments through the channel of your choice (even wire transfers!*) using online and mobile banking.
*For current Cash Management users.
To avoid any unnecessary disruptions in service, follow the steps below to prepare for the upgrade:
Before the Upgrade
- Schedule any time-sensitive bill payments and online transactions prior to 1 p.m. on July 22.
- Schedule ACH transactions prior to Friday, July 23 at 4 p.m. in order to process on Monday, July 26 or later. No ACH origination available on Monday, July 26.
- Watch for an email the week of July 21 which will have your unique Company ID. Use this ID along with your existing username and password every time you log in beginning July 27.
- Intuit aggregation users (QuickBooks, Quicken, Mint): A data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed by July 23. Please make sure to complete the final download before this date since transaction history might not be available after the upgrade. Learn more.
After the Upgrade
The business banking site is new and will look different. You'll also be able to download a new business banking app which will look like the black icon below.
- All users should log in with credentials we will provide to access the new system.
- Set up any account or security alerts you rely on, these will not transfer from the old system.
- Review recurring account transfers and scheduled bill payments to ensure these transition correctly.
- Note: Updated Same Day ACH cut-off times: 11 a.m. CT (same) and 1:30 p.m. (changed from 2 p.m.)
- Intuit aggregation users (QuickBooks, Quicken, Mint): Complete the deactivate/reactivate of your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks accounts set up with the new connection for Bank Midwest. Intuit aggregation services may be interrupted 3-5 business days after the upgrade. Carefully review your downloaded transactions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register. Learn more.
- Choose the Business Banking login menu option at BankMidwest.com or open your new business mobile app and enter your company ID, existing username and temporary (provided) password.
- Follow the prompt to change your password to one of your choosing. You will now need a one-time verification code the first time you log in from a device and each time a money movement transaction happens. (ACH or Wire)
|For login help contact Customer Support:
Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. – Noon
For specific business banking support questions: